Monday, October 30, 2023

Trying to leave behind/Hoping to have (2009)

Trying to leave behind

Hoping to have/find/do

Stagnation

Evolution

Intense emotions

Intense emotions

Some Sadness

Occasional sadness

Good health

Good health

Excellent energy level

Amazing energy level

Stubbornness as in ambition without an object

Will (power not testament)

Toughness

Strength

Roughness

Firmness

Selfishness

Altruism (c’mon, who am I kidding)

Irrationality

Irrationality

Some tears

Some or less tears (or revert to tae bo)

Some smiles

Less smiles (too much smiling gives you wrinkles and the interlocutor the wrong impression you like him)

Unrealistic expectations

Expectations

Projections

Aspirations

Unfounded belief in the goodness of mankind

Don’t know, but am about to change my mind on this one

Not looking for love

Still not looking for love (is all good here)

Healthy dosed pessimism

Pessimist alertness

Men

@#$%^

blank

(how many lines do I have to feel?)

Time for others

More time for myself

No SMS initiative (successful one from last year)

No SMS initiative

Email initiative

No email initiative

Writing stories for friends

Writing stories for myself

Listening to friends or people I hardly know

Selectively doing that; boundary is key

Cynic

Cynicism is good

Anchored into reality

I like this one, will keep it

Agnostic

Still Agnostic as I have no deistic inclinations

Brunette

I like brunette

62 kg (before Christmas....)

58 kg

170 cm tall

170 cm tall

Some smoking

Less smoking

Beer

Less beer (250 cal per can)

Sweet wine

No wine for a while (500 cal per bottle)

Very few books

Quadruple more books (who am I kidding, I won’t have the time, but well, it is on the list)

Little time with K

More time with K (damn 24 h)

Sleep little

Sleep (right)

My shit somehow all over the place

Have my shit together (and together it will be)

Writing

Taking a conceptual sabbatical (am done blogging for a while)

No theatre plays

At least 7 times

No classical music concerts

At least 6 times (am deluding myself)

No opera house attendance

At least 6 times (haven’t been in 2 years, most probably I won’t reach next year).

Very seldom coffee with friends

I can skip the coffee with friends altogether (my liver hurts from so much coffee and my head is filled with nonsensical chitchats); a phone call would do; email me, I might get back to you. Or not.

Very short fuse

A longer fuse

Forgiveness

Will think about it

Forgetfulness

I have the memory of an elephant, so the answer is no.

Some occasional confusion

Increased clarity, more “a-ha” moment”

Impulsiveness

Counting to ten before I explode; or you know what? Let’em have it! Rage repression is not healthy.

Naivety

Hahaha

Innocence

???

Honesty

Damn it. I always keep this one.

No comments: